The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

There, but for the grace of God...

I started this blog because of Fleen's recent call for fresh meat talent. The only reason I didn't submit any entries myself was because I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep to a strict once-per-weekday update schedule. Two weeks in and I am, but it might not stick. Life gets in the way, as even the big guys can attest.

However, the new writers have been winnowed through and Fleen has a bunch of reviews and things from them (most of the random reviews so far seem pretty stern, though I haven't really gone over the strips being reviewed). Go and comment on things you liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home