The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gah, all my bookmarks are at home!

I am a long way from home right now. I've gone to visit my family and go to a concert. So, there's a strange familiarity and yet distance where I am now, my mother's home having changed since I left nearly five years ago.

So it's nice to see those familiar cartoon faces cracking wise all around me anyway. It gives me a feeling that I'm still right where I started.

I can totally relate to Dean's horror of not having the complete uniform. In my current job I didn't wear a nametag for a month or two, but the job before sent me home to iron my shirt once, an hour and a half round trip.

I too have noticed that Tom Cruise's crazy is far too contagious.

I'll be away still tomorrow. I don't expect to have anything hugely relevant then either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home