The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Friday, May 12, 2006

I wore the funny hat and everything.

Today I received a piece of paper proclaiming my intellect to the world by telling them I have a BA in Classics and English.

So it seems pertinent to mention Piled Higher and Deeper. PHD comics reveals the slacktastic world of postgraduate university study and all the trials and tribulations that go along with it. I'm only sorry I did a large number of papers via distance learning and avoided some of the more interesting elements of campus life. Although watching the nude scull at the drinking games in Auckland was enlightening.

Like Unshelved, PHD Comics show how the internet is a great place to find yourself a comfortable little niche and exploit it for all its worth. In this case it's the world of the grad student. And, according to the tour diaries, it's a fairly good market to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home