The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Syndication: A Homonym.

I forgot to mention yesterday, though it seems appropriate, that there is an LJ Feed for the Kea's Nest now and the Blogger xml syndication is here.

--

I'm very interested in Fleen's little post about Chris Baldwin getting Little Dee a step closer to newspaper syndication. I must admit that, although this sort of thing is obviously important, I ususlly skim discussions of various means of syndication. So I won't say much here other than it would be cool to see comics like Little Dee in the papers but I don't expect it.

So what does being on comics.com mean anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home