The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Friday, June 02, 2006

"Even Male Librarians Are Lesbians."

So, it appears that Mr Rosenberg has decided to bring megaGAMERZ to an end.

Now, that's a shame.

megaGAMERZ must have been an interesting challenge to write for. As Rosenberg himself says, the non-sequitor nature of the lines in it have seemed like the products of a random generator at times. And that is what I've loved about the comic (when I could get the site to open for me. I don't know why but it was one of the longest loading webcomics I read).

Looking back we can see that there have been a few notices that things are coming to an end, intersperesed with the surprisingly timely culture commentary that the insane nature of the comic allowed.

And now we are left with DeathRumble 6000. I'm sure this will get bloody.



And then we can see his new thingy, yes?

1 Comments:

At 5:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home