The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Gratiuitous mentions of a piece of paper that has done nothing yet.

I totally ripped apart Rubik's cube when I was young, figuring it was the only real solution to the damn thing. But I never thought of the physicality of the age-old one guard lies, one tells the truth conundrum.

Kudos Order of the Stick.

Also, as someone who holds a degree in Classical Studies, I really love the reference to Alexander the great there. Classy.

--

Also, having done some papers on philosophy, I liked the way Bunny just asks the great questions of the philosophers. Sometimes there's a hint of an answer, but most times Bunny just captures the feeling we all get as we begin to see the point.

In this case, the emptyness around and the squinting to try and capture both states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home