The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Screech WAS my friends and I...

Why is it that Yirmumah has to reach deep into the shadows lurking in the back of my mind and grab the things that most touch my funny-bone? It's a regular thing, something fairly obscure or odd that I thought was a remnant of my friends and my childhood is pulled out and twisted horribly.

Most recently Coffman mentioned the need to save Screech's house. We all know Screech would have been the only one smart enough to install a red phone. But did we need the horrible topless truth about Slater's cavalier attitude?

Today he jokes about that element of love that implies stalking. I think it's a necessary part, though obviously subject to over inflation. It reminded me of a song from the newest Blindspott album that says "They say that if you love someone you're got to set them free and if they come back to you, make them bleed." Not actually that different to the original saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home