The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

And I thought the OmniTaser was a throwaway gadget design!

Is it just me or is Sluggy getting good again?

Oceans Unmoving never quite hooked me in, although I keep meaning to go back and try it again. But the follow-up stories such as Wayang Kulit and Stick Figures in Spaaaaaace have been cool and interesting (I loved the shadow puppets, it reminded me of class projects from school. Those things are awesome).

Most recently there's been a wine-tasting party, cows, costumes, mistaken identities and outlandish gadgets, all intersperesed with Bikini Suicide Frisbee Days which used to remind us of a time gone past but now seem more like what the gang has been doing recently.

It's reminding me why I'm determined to get the books and introduce my family to Sluggy. It's something we could all enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home