The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

CulturePulp

I love RockStar. It's the closest reality TV has come to creating something I want to see, namely heavy music and hot chicks. And it blends the two into one glorious whole.

And in my depraved search for more images of some of the hotties on the show (and previous material from them and the guys too, but let's not pretend we don't wanna see hotties...) I found this.

It's a comic strip review of one of the contestant's gigs from before the show. And it's funny and well drawn and interesting. So I go to the homepage of this creator and what do I see? A link list that could mirror my own interests. Including a huge variety of webcomics.

And an interview with the guy making the next Philip K. Dick movie. In comic form of course.

Oh this blog is going in the bookmarks and I mean now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home