The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Monday, July 17, 2006

I even got a merit certificate. My best mate wanted to kill me.

I've done this.

I've been enjoying seeing Toothpaste for Dinner turn up on my reading list. It reminds me of the sorts of doodles my friends and I used to entertain each other with in the backs of our books during school. Sometimes insane, sometimes kind of plain, always worth a smile, sometimes worth a belly laugh that makes the teacher look at you and you have to pretend to be coughing or something.

I'm not sure if everyone will have the same reaction to that last one. Let me know what you thought of it.

Excellent comic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home