The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Got the cartoon on VHS a month ago. Great stuff!

I like Dilbert and I don't care who knows it.

I've seen some pretty mean jokes about Dilbert in various places and, although they certainly deserve to be made, I think there's a feeling thatdilbert isn't really good comics.

But I don't know how you can pass stuff like this up? Seriously, the dog is putting the boot in after carefully pushing over the guy. Classic.

The last few days have made me really glad I read Dilbert and Scott Addams' blog makes more more interested. It's funny, sure, but it usually has some really tricky things to think about. He phrases questions to really ge thte mind working and I love it. I even used one of his more serious books in a philosophy essay last semester.

So. Enjoy the cubicle drone humour. I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home