The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Monkeys and Hitlers and Vikings, oh my!

I wonder about disclaimers like this one from Rob and Elliot. Would it relly matter if this comic was or wasn't aprt of an 'official' continuity? I'm assuming that iMonkey's are fairly interchangable, as their mass produced store display would suggest. So, if this one diued and they got a new one, would we notice if they didin't tell us?

I know it's 'funny' (hah, they say they don't have the balls but here the comic is!) but it just makes me wonder a little. But thenn, I tihnk too much sometimes.

--

I love how crazy scifi/fantasy Goats is now. I didin't really know about it until it was already going crazy so I don't know how the trasition went down, but just having the concept of Gigahitlers available for my everyday conversation now is going to make me a very happy camper.

--

Doesn't it always happen? It does at Cat and Girl, anyway... I bet Hagar is about ready to bury an axe in some skulls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home