The Kea's Nest

The Kea is a well known, cheeky, mountain parrot from New Zealand. What better name to take for myself to comment on the funny drawings I find online?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Statement of Intentions

Kia ora,

Syndication
Animation
Plagirism
Commentary
Wikipedia

My my my, the world of webcomicry has gotten busy hasn't it? Along with the storylines to be found in classics like Order of the Stick, Sluggy Freelance and Elf Only Inn, it looks like I left the blogging business at just the wrong time!

I love reading comics and the stories going on behing the scenes are just as intriguing. But for the foreseeable future I think I'll be limiting myself to commenting on strips and such that I love on any particular day rather than trying to analyse and comment on the lifestyle.

This couples with the fact that I don't have as much time to read as many comics as I used. So, I'd be pleased to hear recommendations of moments or new strips, but I may not get round to doing large reviews or even mentioning them.

Ka kite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home